Saturday, August 26, 2017

Postcards #3 and #4 of challenge 2 @Makeitindesign

Postcards #3 and #4 of challenge 2 @Makeitindesign

Yes, I am making  more postcard for the challenge. Can not stop...I must be addicted to design :)


Here my postcard #3: 

The Basilique-Cathédrale Notre-Dame 385 promenade Sussex. Build in 1841 and just in front of National Gallery of Canada in Ottawa:


↝ My pic from my iPad :)







↝ A doodle with water colour :)



=





↝ The front and back of postcard :)











Postcard #4 of challenge @Makeitindesign

Again with my iPad I took a pic of my city from Ontario province side.Our city is divided in 2 sides and a bridge, 2 provinces and 2 langages!. 
The building in the back is the Museum of History in Québec side :)


↝A quick photo with my iPad:






↝Little doodling of the bridge and the Museum of History






↝The font and the back of my postcard with vectorial drawing!





I hope you enjoy my challenge @MakeitinDesign #summerschool2017 – Having so much fun! #advanced #postcardfrom http://bit.ly/1mNza7H#summerschool2017  http://bit.ly/1mNza7H #postcard  @patternbank#design#creativepeople#happypeople #MakerMentorsCommunity #print #funchallenge #summerproject

No comments:

Post a Comment